SG Home
Users browsing this blog: None

Do the blogs still work?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:08 pm

The answer, apparently, is yes, yes they do. I guess that's good to know in some quasi-useful sense.

I totally forgot these existed.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Until just now!

It's time I complained about another commercial.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:08 pm

I made a rant about those Cavemen commercials for Geico maybe about a year ago on xanga and now they have their own show. Hopefully the same thing won't happen here, but I must speak out once again. The stupidity of this commercial demands it!

The commercial I refer to is the Swiffer commercial in which the old broom stands trial for leaving dirt all over the floor. The commercials not very clever to begin with, but what really bothers me is that they're too stupid to do it right.

"Can you point to the defendant?" The defendant? Are you fucking retarded. No one cares whether the witness is competent enough to know who is standing trial. The purpose is to get the witness to point to the defendant as the culprit of a particular crime, not as the defendant. How could the person writing the commercial not realize how stupid that sounds. The only possible answer is that the writer in question has the intellect of a third grader. The defendant! God, I want to destroy Swiffer just for that commercial.

I'm so pissed.....

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:28 pm

I went to the Doctor's in August because I wanted to make sure I went before my insurance ran out. I had gotten insurance earlier in the year on account of some pains I was feeling in hands and feet the concerned me. When I went to the Doctor I wasn't still feeling the symptoms so I decided to pay for a checkup evenm though it wasn't covered by insurance. The deductible is the same as the fee anyway, so I figured it wouldn't make a difference, not that I really know how these things work.

Anyway, I found out at the doctor that probably the pain was from Raynaud's disease which isn't a big deal and not what I'm ranting about here. I did assume that the physical fee covered at least some sort of bloodwork (if I knew it did not, I wouldn't have bothered with it at all). So when the doctor wrote me a script to go off to a lab to get bloodwork (apparently they don't draw blood in the office according to some "new guidelines") I figured it was covered.

Unfortunately, that is not the case. Despite the fact that I was never informed of additional charges either at the doctor's office or the lab, I was recently confronted first with a notice from my insurance denying a claim for lab chages on account of them being "routine" and then with a bill from the lab.

This made me furious. I'm furious with all three parties. I'm furious with the doctor's office and the lab for not informing me that the lab fee wasn't covered by the physical fee and I'm mad at the insurance company for being so miserly even though they already know they've mad a profit (insurance is up now) even if they pay this fee and for considering it routine when I had no knowledge of whether this would be considered routine. Although I had mentioned bloodwork to the doctor, the doctor seemed to want lab bloodwork in regards to the Raynaud's stuff. I have no idea why (the guy didn't even seem to have a clue about me when I came back for the results), but that was enough to give me the impression that I might be covered by insurance even if there was an additional fee. So I'm also mad at the doctor's office again for misleading me about the nature of the bloodwork and for allowing the insurance company to regard it as a routine test based on the information they sent or lack thereof.

Obviously, I'm appealing, but the insurance company won't make it easy for me. I'll kill them all. I mean, ooops.... I mean ha ha, what I meant to say was I won't give up until the insurance company pays or the lab drops the charges and frankly I think the two of them should be forced to duke it out and leave me out of it, because either way it's not my responsibility.

Hello Again, My Blog

Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:43 pm

Wow. Blogs. I remember this. How are you blog? I know I forget to feed you, but you don't really need food because you're fully electronic. You just want the food to fill an emotional gap. You must come to terms with this to stop your emotional eating. Am I at fault?

Welcome to my Blog
Blog Owner: [ Lord Golbez ]
Contributors: [ (none) ]
Blog: [ View All Entries ]
[ Friends ]
Go: [ Back/Forward ]
Calendar
« < December 2017 > »
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23