Square Gamer Home
 Square Gamer Home  Square Gamer Community Forum Index  FAQ Search   Memberlist   Profile   Log in   Log in to check your private messages  Register 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Game Descushion -> the NEW best gaming news of the...ever!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OfflineHKK
Troc Fever
Troc Fever

Total posts: 4137
Female Female
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: icon_fight the NEW best gaming news of the...ever! Reply with quote Back to top

Tim Schafer's making a new game and he's getting married!

Quote:
There's so much exciting stuff going on right now! It's crazy. And it's just too bad I can't tell you about any of it. It all fits in one of three categories:

1) The New Game

2) Wedding Fun Times

3) Animal Crossing

Quote:
Okay, obviously this news page does not want to be updated. It's resisting, somehow. The problem couldn't possibly be me, as I am literally bursting with information and news. So it must be a problem with FrontPage. Or else a problem with the Internet, or some of the basic assumptions behind HTML. All I can say is that I'm going to bust through all those problems right now, with my mighty fist of information. POW! Get ready to learn! Bang! Knowledge in your face!

There's so much exciting stuff going on right now! It's crazy. And it's just too bad I can't tell you about any of it. It all fits in one of three categories:

1) The New Game

2) Wedding Fun Times

3) Animal Crossing

Those are the only three things I have happening my life right now. Oh, except---hey, if you're my landlord, click here right now--I did install an awesome garage door opener last weekend. It's great. But let me talk about the things I can't talk about first:

Yes, we are working on a new game, duh. Of course! What do you think we're going to be doing? After we read and answer all our fan mail, we still have at least 45 minutes left each day that we have to kill somehow. So we decided to make a game. Can I tell you anything about it? No effing way. It's so secret, it hurts. But it's probably the raddest thing that I have ever seen. Seriously, it's so amazingly awesome that every time I look at it I get a little teary-eyed. I think I'm in love with it. I think I'm going to make out with it. I think I want to kill it a bear. I think I want to carve it's name into my chest with broken glass, I love it so much.

But I can't tell you about that.

And even more secret than that is my upcoming awesome wedding, which will be one of the great weddings. I'm talking about me, getting married. To a lady. But I can't tell you anything about it, because that would be the kind of personal information that you would get on a BLOG. And man, there is nothing I hate more than BLOGS. I don't know how many times I have to tell people, but this is a NEWS PAGE. Would you call the New York Times the Blog of New York? No. The Double Fine Action News is a place for news about Double Fine. Not for me to brag about my lovely and talented fiancé, who you are not engaged to, but I am. And you are not.

Last edited by HKK on Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
OfflineLord Golbez
Master of MeTEAo
The Holy Sponge
The Holy Sponge

Total posts: 20087
Male Male
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Um....kay........... So, where is this from?
OfflineHKK
Troc Fever
Troc Fever

Female Female
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.doublefine.com/news.htm#16November2005
OfflineWaWard
Total posts: 9061
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

well, I agree then! if only he were making sam & max 2 too.
Printworks
Printworks

Total posts: 758
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I...don't get it. Am I allowed to say that?
OfflineHKK
Troc Fever
Troc Fever

Female Female
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

u suck if you don't get it.

psychonauts 2? Nawwwwwww. BUT I CAN DREAM
OfflineWaWard
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

grim fandango 2? Nawwwwwwwwww. BUT I CAN DREAM

wait have you even played GF yet hkk? boo!
Troc Fever
Troc Fever

Female Female
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Only a bit!
OfflineWaWard
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Omg I think he’s still making a new game
Rxorcist
Stel's Mum
Stel's Mum

Total posts: 3336
Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Psychonauts 2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Game Descushion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: