Square Gamer Home
 Square Gamer Home  Square Gamer Community Forum Index  FAQ Search   Memberlist   Profile   Log in   Log in to check your private messages  Register 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Hot Topics! -> 2G18 - 21: Claim to Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OfflineDamien
Most High One
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Total posts: 23451
Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

That mashed together with Dancing in Peckham.
Offlinesmeared ink
Fei Ayanami
Pimp Lucious
Pimp Lucious

Total posts: 8382
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:10 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Check! Check! Check!
Objection!
Pimp Lucious
Pimp Lucious

Total posts: 8326
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I was on photos in newspapers a couple of times, does it count?
OfflineDamien
Most High One
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Total posts: 23451
Male Male
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

That counts. In primary school, my class had to make a pretend newspaper (nowadays, referred to as "a newspaper") and the editor of a local paper came by to see it and we featured in that, including a photo of the class and a picture of one of the sections that I contributed. A bunch of years later, I did work experience at that paper and dug the issue out of their archives. It was before I had a camera/phone on me though, so I never saw it again boo

I was also in some French papers because of the Dumbledore thing
OfflineCybernetic Empire
Booze Hound
2G4
2G4

Total posts: 895
Male Male
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Grey Fox wrote:
I used to get recognized on the skytrain or at random places occasionally as "Shaun from Square Gamer"

I was in Disney's Aladdin on Ice as Jaffar's parrot (I can't remember his name.)

I snuck onto the very first train on the new millenium line here in Vancouver, which others paid $100 for the privilege of, and was interviewed on the local news about it (as seen on SGTV 7?).

I was small town famous in rural Japan for my hit single "Beer Song"

I met Brian Glick.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! (you grub)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Hot Topics! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: