Square Gamer Home
Square Gamer HomeSquare Gamer Community Forum IndexFAQ Search† †Memberlist† †Profile† †Log in† †Log in to check your private messagesRegister

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Tea & Biscuits Brigade -> Predictive text post
View previous topic :: View next topic
OfflineDamien
Most High One
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Total posts: 22225
Male Male
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:29 pm† †Post subject: icon_important Predictive text post Reply with quote Back to top

Hereís a thing. Starting with the word ďtodayĒ, then picking the middle suggestion on my phone again and again.

Today is a great game for us and the other person is that the one person is going there and they are not getting any of those games that you have not to get them back in time for the game to be able for a bit of time and you get a free game so if youíre in the area then you get a free game then get back in to London and get it and itís a good idea for the free tickets and then thereís no way you to pay to play it again itís not a bad thing you get a lot more than the game and it is still so far away you get the game and you have a free cancellation for it to be a good one person who will get the free tickets to you and then get it back in again soon as I can find out the tickets and I have a few tickets to go get it from there and I will probably have a chance if I get to see it and get a new place and I will get back in to the shop soon as well Iím not going there Iíll make it to the shop soon I have to go get my car now and then I can have it a couple days before Christmas.

Sounds promising.
TacocaTacocaT
LAST PERSON TO POST
LAST PERSON TO POST

Total posts: 7866
Male Male
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Today and it was a pleasure to meet you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family.
OfflineLord Golbez
Master of MeTEAo
Games Expert
Games Expert

Total posts: 16016
Male Male
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:43 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

My phone doesn't do that. Only makes suggestions for words I''ve already started typing.
Offlinesmeared ink
Fei Ayanami
Mrobo
Mrobo

Total posts: 7151
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:21 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Today THIS IS STUPID
Rxorcist
Dizzee Rascal
Dizzee Rascal

Total posts: 1899
Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:23 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Today I can be here that is not in the fridge and we need a final because the med dispense is FUBAR to do a second 550k but I can be there until the back of the case I can get into Albuquerque whalers in a while back and didn't realize that is not in a locket for the last couple of days to log into citrix to do my time off requests since I can't access the select committee on intelligence agencies to do a second phone screen out people who can't lie to do it for us to be the kielbasa capital of the world.
OfflineDamien
Most High One
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Total posts: 22225
Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:16 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

RDM wrote:
Today and it was a pleasure to meet you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family.

Same to you

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Tea & Biscuits Brigade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: