Square Gamer Home
Square Gamer HomeSquare Gamer Community Forum IndexFAQ Search† †Memberlist† †Profile† †Log in† †Log in to check your private messagesRegister

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Game Descushion -> Final Fantasy VII Remake
View previous topic :: View next topic
OfflineGrey Fox
Dad of Mod-Bot
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Total posts: 669
Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:38 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

After I watched Advent Children I had a strong urge to play FF7 again and so I'm doing that now. I've got everything so far, I just got Chocobuckle.
OfflinePlaztik
</3
Amarillo
Amarillo

Total posts: 1162
Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:53 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

i'm at the beginning of disc 2 now, after being emotionally drained (again)
OfflineCalbrena
Objection!
LAST PERSON TO POST
LAST PERSON TO POST

Total posts: 7823
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:13 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm, need to replay it, too bad I don't have it here with me
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Total posts: 19436
Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:07 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not going to play it again
Wandering Flam0r
Wandering Flam0r

Total posts: 4
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:45 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

1UP: OK. My last question is, the FF7 tech demo for PS3 is very provocative. And there are only probably about 15 million people out there who would like to see it become a game. Is he as interested in seeing an FF7 remake as everyone else is?

TN: The PS3 tech demo was actually not the perfect forum that he wanted to have. It was just timing that we had to submit something in time for E3, for the press conference. So, again, it was not perfect forum. And the 7 remake idea was always, always in conversation, just because it's so popular. And then just because of that tech demo here in the PS3 conference, that probably based more expectations of fans, obviously. And Kitase-san already has told Nomura-san so many times that if there is a remake, that should be created by Nomura. But, again, Nomura-san has so many other projects lined up already in the future schedule, so it's almost impossible to think about that and squeeze that in. But if there is a right time, it would be interesting to create.
OfflineDeathSeekr
Death
Red Lion
Red Lion

Total posts: 31
Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:14 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

i think if they do make it, it wont be awhile cause they gonna milk it for a long time. maybe make more teasers, then if it comes out and it sucks doesnt matter ppl will still buy it. *just wat i think*
OfflinePlaztik
</3
Amarillo
Amarillo

Total posts: 1162
Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:03 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Damien wrote:

why would you withold yourself from beauty and pleasure?
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:37 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Plaztik wrote:
Damien wrote:

why would you withold yourself from beauty and pleasure?
Your mum tried that line on me too!
Curious by Nature
Hot Man
Hot Man

Total posts: 675
Male Male
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:59 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

VanCloud wrote:
1UP: OK. My last question is, the FF7 tech demo for PS3 is very provocative. And there are only probably about 15 million people out there who would like to see it become a game. Is he as interested in seeing an FF7 remake as everyone else is?

TN: The PS3 tech demo was actually not the perfect forum that he wanted to have. It was just timing that we had to submit something in time for E3, for the press conference. So, again, it was not perfect forum. And the 7 remake idea was always, always in conversation, just because it's so popular. And then just because of that tech demo here in the PS3 conference, that probably based more expectations of fans, obviously. And Kitase-san already has told Nomura-san so many times that if there is a remake, that should be created by Nomura. But, again, Nomura-san has so many other projects lined up already in the future schedule, so it's almost impossible to think about that and squeeze that in. But if there is a right time, it would be interesting to create.

At least he admitted that it was already being discussed for quite some time, otherwise it just sounds like they went to a lot of trouble to wet everyone's appetite in preparation for a remake when it probably won't come out until the release of the PS4 & X-Box 720...
OfflineWaWard
Total posts: 5670
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:36 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Is this out yet
OfflineLord Golbez
Master of MeTEAo
Hipster
Hipster

Total posts: 12494
Male Male
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:52 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Not yet. Probably a PS5 release.
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:57 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

It'll be a free to play match 5 puzzle game on the PS6.
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:41 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I just realised that it's 20 years to the day since Final Fantasy VII was released here in Europe
OfflineWaWard
Total posts: 5670
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:50 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

At this rate, itís 20 years until the remake releases in the uk. : and check
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:58 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

WaWard wrote:
At this rate, itís 20 years until the remake releases in the uk. : and check
Will quote that with a smiley in 30 years, when it's still not released.

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Game Descushion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: