Square Gamer Home
Square Gamer HomeSquare Gamer Community Forum IndexFAQ Search† †Memberlist† †Profile† †Log in† †Log in to check your private messagesRegister

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rick and Morty
View previous topic :: View next topic
OfflineWaWard
Total posts: 5699
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 am† †Post subject: icon_complicity Rick and Morty Reply with quote Back to top

IM PICKLE WAWARD

Do u like rick and forty?

I don't understand half the jokes, but neither do u and that's why it makes me feel smart
OfflineLast One
Senior 4 Life
KENN
KENN

Total posts: 383
Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I love the show and it pains me is part of the adult animation that takes about 2 years to bring a new season!

Have a nice day
OfflineAsaroth Larot
Rawr!
Eurobeatle
Eurobeatle

Total posts: 1816
Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:55 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I dont remember not getting jokes in Rick and Morty. I havent seen season 3 though.

Maybe its just you Ward
OfflineLord Golbez
Master of MeTEAo
Wasteman
Wasteman

Total posts: 13003
Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:35 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'm not really sure which jokes in Rick and Morty would go over my head. I suppose there's probably occasionally a reference I miss, but on the whole I think I get most of the jokes. Anyway, it is a great show.
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Total posts: 19833
Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I tried to get into it, but there's nothing about it that I like. From the characters to the plots an animation, I just don't like it and I don't find it funny. I guess I'm banned from the internet now
Master of MeTEAo
Wasteman
Wasteman

Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:49 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty much. No more winning for you.
OfflineWaWard
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:41 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I'm mocking the part of this show's audience that thinks it makes them smart for liking the show.

I still like the show.
OfflineRDM
Pegasus
Romeo Dunn
Romeo Dunn

Total posts: 5575
Male Male
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:02 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

The RDM occasionally remembers to think about maybe watching it at some point in the future. Seems like maybe it could be funny?

Times the RDM has been right: 4,621,102,999,452,148,271.9446
Chocobo Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Chocobo Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Chocobo Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Chocobo
Offlinesmeared ink
Fei Ayanami
SG Nub
SG Nub

Total posts: 4459
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:15 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

That is also my feelings on this subject.
Coast
Coast

Total posts: 346
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:45 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

i... i.. i like the show. i find it funny. i also enjoy how i have no idea what to expect but it manages to keep a semi-sensible narrative of how something so bizarre could actually progress.
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:35 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I watched the Pickle Rick episode this week. Still didn't laugh.
OfflineMitsurugi CP
Rxorcist
GET'S!
GET'S!

Total posts: 1064
Male Male
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:27 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

WaWard wrote:
I'm mocking the part of this show's audience that thinks it makes them smart for liking the show.

I still like the show.

It's a highly insecure demographic that believes anything they like has to validate, or be an extension of, their presumed intelligence.

That being said, I do really enjoy the show.
OfflineWaWard
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:36 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Mitsurugi CP wrote:
WaWard wrote:

I still like the show.

It's a highly insecure demographic that believes anything they like has to validate, or be an extension of, their presumed intelligence.

That being said, I do really enjoy the show.

Me too

But it's audience is terrible as a whole, likely due to the minority of Colins that watch it
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:23 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

No offence but wow Rick & Morty fans are absolute fucking morons! Shock!
OfflineLord Golbez
Master of MeTEAo
Wasteman
Wasteman

Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:44 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah. I'm just now seeing this shit. I hadn't yet been exposed to the idiocy of the fanbase when this thread was made, so I didn't get it.
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

McDonald's indulging this stupidity and the harassment of their staff is only going to legitimise their behaviour.
OfflineWaWard
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 am† †Post subject: icon_cool  Reply with quote Back to top

https://youtu.be/nlVTEhiCzps

I honestly can't tell if some of this footage is a joke or not. I want it to be, but I have no evidence going for it.
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:07 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

God bless America!
OfflineCybernetic Empire
Booze Hound
Babycham Deer
Babycham Deer

Total posts: 852
Male Male
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I went to get some sauce, but I've never watched Rick and Morty. I didn't get any sauce. I'm suing.

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: