Square Gamer Home
Square Gamer HomeSquare Gamer Community Forum IndexFAQ Search† †Memberlist† †Profile† †Log in† †Log in to check your private messagesRegister

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Game Descushion -> Persona 5
View previous topic :: View next topic
OfflineJoei
Tenkyu Star
Gastown Tramp
Gastown Tramp

Total posts: 1542
Female Female
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:05 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Can't believe this game I'm not playing isn't getting better.
OfflineLord Golbez
Master of MeTEAo
Romeo Dunn
Romeo Dunn

Total posts: 9683
Male Male
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:07 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I've been not playing FFXV for months and it still hasn't gotten better!
OfflineHKK
Dream Jill
Dream Jill

Total posts: 4037
Female Female
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:06 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Damien wrote:
It does get (even) better. I've finished the second palace and now finally have some time to breathe and build up social links. I hear it gets a lot better still. What are you playing instead HKK?

I'm not playing anything. Games aren't exactly a hobby of mine anymore.
OfflineJoei
Tenkyu Star
Gastown Tramp
Gastown Tramp

Total posts: 1542
Female Female
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:59 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah you should stop playing videogames.

Finished the game yesterday and apart from the last 15 hrs or so dragging a bit for me personally (took me 98 hrs) it was a perfect persona game.
OfflineLord Golbez
Master of MeTEAo
Romeo Dunn
Romeo Dunn

Total posts: 9683
Male Male
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:27 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I somehow had the impression you were both further along and less time in, and that confirms it. I'm over 100 hours and in November.

This is speculation which only Joei (of those here) would know if it's accurate, but regarding where I am in the plot

Akechi is obviously playing them all for fools. It's understandable that he has the party in a no win situation, but it's frustrating to me that none of the characters see that he's deceiving them. 1. He lied about when he first discovered the metaverse. It was well over a month before that he heard something only Morgana said. This could have just been a mistake but there's so many other reasons. 2. Ryuji said he sounded like his motivation was like theirs, but that's not true, it sounded much more menacing. 3. He chose the spot for their next infiltration. I understand they can't really fight this, but don't they realize that they just acknowledged having an outsider choose their target was what went wrong previously? 4. Now he's controlling the timing of the calling card? These guys are idiots to play along with that part. It's almost so telegraphed that it's a trap that I have to partly think the game just wants me to think he's bad and he actually isn't.

Well, it's not speculation anymore since I got past that point, but

I'm glad that it turned out they were actually aware of the problem in what Akechi was saying.

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> Game Descushion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: