Square Gamer Home
Square Gamer HomeSquare Gamer Community Forum IndexFAQ Search† †Memberlist† †Profile† †Log in† †Log in to check your private messagesRegister

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Bad news for coq suckers
View previous topic :: View next topic
Anonymous
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:16 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

The RDM's not a huge fan of it either, not that it disgusts him, its just not his bag...but he's not about to try to stop other people from engaging in it. That seems sort of crazy-control-freak-ish.
OfflineLord Golbez
Master of MeTEAo
Hipster
Hipster

Total posts: 12494
Male Male
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:17 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, but if research says it's bad for you, then it's easier to say you won't do it, right?
Anonymous
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:30 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps, though the RDM doesn't think most people that don't like doing it have much of an issue with refusing to do it. Perhaps that's a sheltered male perspective, though, as there does seem to be more pressure on women to preform orally than men.

The RDM still thinks plenty of women refuse to do it, though. Most people wouldn't need cancer as an excuse.
OfflineEntr0pi3
Randomly Generated
Hone Hone Cock
Hone Hone Cock

Total posts: 1215
Female Female
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:53 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I still must insist the titles of these press reports are misleading: if you refer to the original study, it's all about a virus that causes cancer. Oral sex doesn't seem particularly more dangerous than regular sex: both practices (with someone who's infected by the virus - i.e. a fairly low percentage of the population... the risk of randomly stumbling upon someone infected only becomes significant when the number of different partners increase beyond 5) puts one at risk of getting a cancer; the affected area will be different (because the virus acts only locally, apparently), that is all.

The original scientific article doesn't seem particularly biased against oral sex, IMO[*]. It's just a clinical study, really.
[*] its aim mostly seems to be making people aware that (contrary to what some misinformed people may think) oral sex is not particularly safer[**] than regular sex.
[**] But certainly not more dangerous either

However, the subsequent media coverage clearly is (if only because they switched the apparent focus of the study... to make it sell better, clearly: sure to stir controversy between people who are pro or against oral sex)
OfflineYuka
Official Party Cat
Bumbaclart
Bumbaclart

Total posts: 5067
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:11 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Hang on, better question.

Do you not the idea of giving, or receiving?
Anonymous
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:14 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

The RDM's not a big fan of either side.
OfflineBazz
Tenman Star
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Total posts: 533
Male Male
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:18 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

The Robo D Monkey wrote:
The RDM's not a big fan of either side.

Really? Can you say in all honesty that you really don't enjoy someone sucking your cock?

fire2ash wrote:

I don't want another god damned excuse for a GF to not go down on me boo

Surely the only two reasonable excuses are having a mouthful of food or being in the middle of a church or something?
Oh, I suppose if you haven't showered in a week or something that counts as an excuse, but you can always wash your knob in the sink Tongue
OfflineChi
Thaaaaank you!
Card Master
Card Master

Total posts: 961
Male Male
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:16 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Bazz wrote:
Really? Can you say in all honesty that you really don't enjoy someone sucking your cock?

I do think it is rather overrated, tbh. Not saying I don't enjoy it (that would be a lie), but I can think of, um, other activities that are more fun in the same department... Shock
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Total posts: 19436
Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:39 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Just searched and found this old topic
Objection!
LAST PERSON TO POST
LAST PERSON TO POST

Total posts: 7823
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:38 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I have to admit, I had no idea Chi and Entropie were posting on SG in 2007. I see I posted in this thread once, but I can't have been posting much in 2007, since I didn't have regular access to the internet when I lived in Shanghai.
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:19 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I went and did a search to see if they did interact on SG before hooking up, but this thread totally distracted me and I ended up just reading this
OfflineCalbrena
Objection!
LAST PERSON TO POST
LAST PERSON TO POST

Total posts: 7823
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I know for sure that LJ is where they'd have "met" first. I don't have the time to dig up evidence though, busy working.
OfflineVibing_V
Beautiful Disaster
Eurobeatle
Eurobeatle

Total posts: 1824
Female Female
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:24 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

What did you search for? Coq suckers?

Good news is HPV vaccines are becoming the norm now so less coq sucking/pussy licking cancer in the future!

Our generation's probably boned though.
OfflineDamien
Jingle Bellend
Managerial Enforcer
Managerial Enforcer

Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I was searching for something related to a char that was happening in another thread
OfflineHKK
Tidus Dies
Tidus Dies

Total posts: 4115
Female Female
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:06 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I like cok too much to stop
OfflineLord Golbez
Master of MeTEAo
Hipster
Hipster

Total posts: 12494
Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:59 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know why it's coq or cok? It's co. Ask Ward.
OfflineCid
Please hold.
Pipo
Pipo

Total posts: 580
Male Male
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:59 pm† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Damien wrote:
Oh I was searching for something related to penis
Offlinesmeared ink
Fei Ayanami
Tony Blairs
Tony Blairs

Total posts: 3983
Unknown Unknown
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:55 am† †Post subject:   Reply with quote Back to top

Shock

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Square Gamer Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: