Square Gamer Home
 Square Gamer Home  Square Gamer Community Forum Index  FAQ Search   Memberlist   Profile   Log in   Log in to check your private messages  Register 

Navigation
Forum
HYPE UP!
Blogs
My Weblog
Member Albums
Memberlist
FAQ
SGTV
Galleries
Search
Links
Contact Us

Recent topics
What is your earliest memory?
by smeared ink on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:11 pm

What are you listening to right now?
by Damien on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:53 pm

LAST PERSON TO POST WINS
by Damien on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:52 pm

AIM Euthanasia Party
by RDM on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:22 am

Black Mirror and Anthology shows
by Damien on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Super Mario Odyssey: Odyssey Get!
by Damien on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 pm

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
by smeared ink on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Last tea to be drunk wins!
by Lord Golbez on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Rank Bars
by Damien on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:08 am

Search

Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 1991 registered users
The newest registered user is Waste Bot

Our users have posted a total of 112208 articles within 2526 topics

The Square Gamer Community
Welcome to SquareGamer 2G17!

Founded almost two decades ago, SquareGamer is a forum-based community for fans of videogames/Square Enix to discuss anything and everything under the sun (usually tea). Click through to the forums and join in on the discussion.

Registration is temporarily restricted while we await upgrade, but if you'd like to become a member of SG (or reset your account), just Tweet @squaregamer with your desired username.

Square Gamer Day 2017
Posted: Damien @ Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:54 am
As much as I hate for every news post to be an announcement of SG Day, this news post is an announcement of SG Day.

As with the previous couple of years, the idea behind Square Gamer Day is for past members to come back for 24 (or more) hours of nostalgia, spam and general thread necromancy. It worked well in 2015 and 2016 and I'm confident it'll work well again.

Stick it in your diary and tell every old SG member you know that Square Gamer Day 2016 is on Saturday 18th March! Chocobo

Comments: 146 :: View the comments that have been posted so far. (Post your comment)

Square Gamer Day 2016!
Posted: Damien @ Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:50 pm
By popular suggestion (Lord Golbez wanted it, and I was scared to disagree), we're going to be holding another SG Day on the forums next month!

Last year, we marked ten years since the launch of SG2G5 with a day of shitposting from both remaining and returning SG members. Despite the mess that the forum is, it worked out quite well.

On Saturday May 28th, we'll once again attempt to get as many SG forum members as possible out of the woodwork for a day of spam. If you're still in touch with anybody who used to post here, let them know SG Day is back again! Get 28th May marked down in that planner! Chocobo

Comments: 50 :: View the comments that have been posted so far. (Post your comment)

Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE